Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CAS2: Day 2

Alright, I know I said I was going to bed... but I'm going to keep these posts short & sweet and see how many I can get through tonight.

Day 2's objective was to create a one layer card.  

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  PTI Love Potion
Ink:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, VersaMagic Pink Petunia, Pretty Petunia, Sea Breeze, VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black
Other:  Glossy Accents, Filligree Clear Embossing Powder
Can I just say this one gave me absolute fits?  Like, it took two freakin' hours to make.  Insane.  I'm not even going to get into it... let's just say, by the time it was all said and done, and the Glossy Accents was dry, and THEN I noticed it messed up on the far left bottle, as well as warped the crap out of that whole bottom right corner, I wasn't going to start all over again!

Laters,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!